A Legacy and an Ongoing Commitment
Please check back here for future action alerts.
Resources for Advocacy:
- Bills for the Current Legislative Session
- Community Health Law Project
- Disability Rights Education and Defence Fund – DREDF
- Disability Rights New Jersey
- Find Your New Jersey Legislator
- National Disabilities Rights Network
- New Jersey Association of County Disability Services, Inc. – NJACDS
- New Jersey Legislative Calendar
- TASH – Equity, Opportunity and Inclusion for People with Disabilities
- U.S. Department of Justice – “A Guide to Disability Rights”
- U.S. International Council on Disabilities – CRPD Ratification Updates & Action Alerts
View the PBS Video Trailer: “Lives Worth Living,” by Independent Lense
Read about the history of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) at DREDF’s website: “History of the ADA”.