DAWN is always excited to hear from people with a passion for community service, a willingness to generously share their time and skills, and an interest in advancing the Independent Living Philosophy. Opportunities for qualified volunteers include:
- Data Entry Assistant
- Educational Events Assistant (youth or adult)
- Fundraising Assistant
- Member of the Board of Directors
- Next Chapter Book Club Co-Facilitator
- Quality Assurance Assistant
- Recreational Events Assistant (youth or adult)
- Special Projects Assistant
- Support Group Facilitator
- …Or suggest your own idea!
DAWN also offers volunteer opportunities to:
- high school students seeking to fulfill community service requirements
- college interns seeking to fulfill their curriculum requirements
If you are interested in learning more about any of the positions listed above, or if you have a unique idea that for a program, service or activity that is aligned with our mission that you would like to bring to us as a volunteer, please contact DAWN’s Program Assistant at 973-625-1940 ext. 210, or by email at email@example.com.